Join Now to Participate in Research
It Takes Just a Few Minutes to Join . . .
All you have to do to join the fight to end ALD is answer a few questions about yourself and about your experiences with ALD.
The questions will take you about five minutes to complete. You can answer them on your computer, tablet, or smartphone—whichever you prefer.
And When You’re a Member, You Can . . .
- Join forums where you can ask questions, share your experiences, and get ideas from other members, as well as from doctors and researchers
- Track how you’re feeling and get immediate feedback showing how you’re doing now and over time
- Use diagnostic tools to help you figure out if you have or have ever had ALD
- Join existing research studies
- Become a citizen-scientist by evaluating treatments, suggesting topics for research, and overseeing new studies
- Browse our online newsletter to learn more about ALD disorders, the latest treatments for ALD, and alternative therapies
- Be a part of a collaborative effort to find new, better treatments and a cure for ALD